w i w - Comfies

Just lazing around today.. I stayed up late working on the blog last night, so I slept til noon. Woke up sore today. I was in a series of accidents a few years ago that are still working their way out. A stiff back means yoga pants day. There is some good in everything! I had fun giggling on the couch this morning with Steve, being silly. I have a bad habit of singing to the cats. Good thing I have him or I'd be a crazy cat lady! haha

Gameplan: Working on the blog, the shop, and scanning some pictures for Steve today. 

This is where I'll be spending my day!





Get the Look:

Our computer chair is comfy but on second thought, it is a pilates ball kind of day. 



This is Steve's, so it is a little big. haha


But check out that posture! :)


Trying to work in some physical therapy today too. 


Ok. Enough goofing off. Hope you are equally as ambitious today!