feeling a little down today..

I think this picture might perfectly capture me.


I'm a pretty girl who is rough around the edges. 
I'm mostly unenthused, and I get bored easily.
I'm sloppy but a perfectionist. 
I feel like I'm waiting,
but I'm really
impatient.

I don't know where it comes from. Sometimes I just get sad and unmotivated. 
I feel like I'm always living life with one foot out the door. I don't know why. I just expect things to not work out. I try really hard at everything that I do. I put my heart in all my work and have pride in a job well done. But at the end of the day, I feel like I'm missing the point and wasting time. I want more. All the time.. I need more. And nothing is quite right even when it is.

I'm not giving up.

I just can't shake this funk..

"make life happen"

This phrase touches me deeply. It's so true.

I'm gonna keep pushing through this grey day, and make something happen for me.

I deserve it.