etsy - spring cleaning and inventory tip

cleaning out the Mothballz closet today


and getting organized!


my goals:

1. make sure that everything I have in inventory is listed

2. make sure everything listed is ready to be shipped

3. arrange items for display and safe keeping



I needed a checklist and thumbnails for my pre-packaged items

here's what I did:


this is what it looked like at first


this is what it looked like after I played with some formatting settings

honestly I am not very good at using Word
so if I can do it, you can too :)


  1. go to your "listings" page on Etsy admin
  2. highlight items on the page (I start at the check box and end at the last set of links)
  3. copy and paste into a blank Microsoft Word document
  4. adjust tab widths and formatting settings to fit the page, delete any unnecessary text/columns
  5. print!

please post any additional tips on inventory
or on how to use Word for this purpose

hope this helps you get organized