w i w - Thrifty Day

Steve and I went on a long thrifty adventure today. We stopped by a couple of back to back stores, named the community "garage sale/estate sale" store that we had meaning to go to. I guess they have it separated into smaller and bigger items. One store for the small, and one for the big. I found an amazing macrame purse and a sparkly gold sequin bag in the first shop. Next door, I found a vintage ceramic owl wall hanging. So cute!

We stopped by a local wood store, Woodcrafters, on our way to the next thrift shop. I had so much fun looking at the miniature wooden tires, wagon wheels, and "pickle barrels." I wanted to buy them, but what would I do with a bunch of wagon wheels? haha

At the next shop, it was like destiny again, a 30% off sale. I found three vintage button ups, a gold lamé top, a boho blazer, floral scarf, and a very interesting doll. Steve found a red, white, and blue tie for me to sell. What a fun trip!

We were originally going to "the bins" the huge goodwill warehouse, so I dressed for the cold and the dirt. We later decided we should go on a weekday, that place gets crazy on Saturdays. This was my favorite hoodie a few summers ago, now it is my junky one. Funny how that goes..


Get the look:


The loot!



I'll be photographing and listing these in the next few days, so keep checking in at Mothballz.

Hope you are having a good weekend, so far!


Linking up: