New Items on Etsy!

Trying to use my last few days of vacation to get some new items listed on Etsy. I have so many images to look through! It's amazing how much stuff I have collected for my shop. I can't keep track of it all. Searching and buying these treasures is the most fun by far! I have always had a love for vintage costume jewelry and have accrued quite the collection over the years. The funniest part is that I don't even wear much jewelry. I just love and appreciate the style of the pieces. Starting my Etsy shop has allowed me to buy things that aren't necessarily something that I would wear, but are simply items that I adore. I hope you adore them too! 

Posted two new items tonight: A metal flower brooch (one of many in my jewelry box) and a pair of blue earrings that remind me of feathers. 

Enjoy!

xo

Elle