Busy Busy Body

I just wouldn't be me if I wasn't stressed about something..

I've been keeping myself super busy lately trying to list all my vintage items on my Etsy shop. It is amazing how much stuff I forgot I had bought for it. I need to get everything on there before I leave for my vacation next Saturday. I'm also trying to get a handmade shop up and running. I have been making jewelry for about a year now, and have yet to finish and post any of it. I also have a few photo projects that need test printing before I reopen my abandoned photography Etsy shop, ElleMyers. I'm excited to be delving so deeply into the Etsy world. I have even been teaching myself how to Tweet, a big step for me. I can only hope that if I keep working at it everyday and continually learn ways to improve, eventually someone/everyone will find me.

I would love to make money on my passions and working from home would allow me to pursue my true passion in life, to be a wife and mother. This is a scary step, but it seems like the only logical decision to make in my life right now. I need some personal satisfaction, and this is it.

This is where I have been for the past week or so:




xo
-Elle